Sunday, August 16, 2009

Road Trip Pics

Am glad this trip is over, aside of being sick a couple days while I was gone, it was just a lot of miles on me and the truck, but was a blast nonetheless...
Dinner in Knoxville
Several Dinners and Miscellaneous Meals in Mineral Point, WI
Tony's Tap, Mineral Point, (the only ones that can make a great Cheffy Cocktail
Wolf Lake Rod and Hunt Club, Hegewich, Chicago, Ill
Huntington, WV to hang out with my Daughter and Grandchildren
Durham, NC
and others in between, but these were the major stops
Am going to put up a bunch of pics and come back and tell stories later, I can only download 5 pics at a time and it's a little time consuming and need to crash....

My Daughter's Gift to the world...My lil' Jade Emily
My Oldest Grandbaby, James

My Angelina, Jade striking a pose


Jade's Twin Brother Austin being silly for the camera

The beat of my heart, Terri Jo

Bottling Wine in Wisconsin





Dinner I did in Knoxville, TN
Soba and Udon Noodle saute with Shrimp, Zucchini, Eggplant, Squash, Cremini Mushrooms and onions in a Sweet Chili-Tamari Essense...it was pretty awesome if you like that sweet chili sweetness-tangy thing....I loved it

No comments: