Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stump The Chef





 Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a real Chef bouncing around in your kitchen?

Well, here is your chance...

And definitely not something that you would ever see on TV!!!!


The premise for the Stump the Chef cooking classes is that you:
  • Invite Six People to your home
  • Each guest brings a mystery bag of "stuff"
  • I show up with my tools and a bag of my own
  • We dump everything out on the table
  • Then I/we invent a kick ass meal out of whatever is dumped on the table
  • Everybody wears a chef coat
  • Everyone helps cook
  • Everyone sits down and devours everything that we prepared 
The most fun cooking class on the planet and definitely my favorite class


On Monday, September 16th I will give away a Stump The Chef class to someone that donated money to my recent fundraiser for the American Cancer Society.


If you are involved in a charity, especially a Cancer charity shoot me an email I would love to donate my time to a worthy cause, my schedule permitting.


Gift Certificates are currently available for Christmas presents for all of the cooking classes.

No comments: