Saturday, November 03, 2012

I love it when they say "There's Nothing To Eat"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Totally love it when someone says "...but we don't have anything to cook for dinner.."
 
So me and Pagey cleaned out the fridge...
 
Let's Roast a Pepper...
 

 Break out the flour and that yeast and let's make some bread...
 
 
Oh...I got an idea...let's go pick some Rosemary for the Bread...
 

 
Let's grab that Napa Cabbage and the leftover Pork Tenderloin and throw it together with the Roasted Red Pepper I just took out of the oven...
 



Man, I sure am glad I know how to cook...
Especially when we don't have anything to eat...
LOL



 
End Result
Asian marinated Pork Tenderloin atop of Napa Cabbage with Roasted Red Pepper sauteed in bacon and sesame oil then infused with Sweet Thai Chili
 
And Rosemary and Roasted Garlic Cheffy Rolls




1 comment:

Neetu Singh said...

I appreciate with your post thanks for sharing with us. Its seems looking so good.
saarc wild wacky