Sunday, August 27, 2006

Miscellaneous Babbles covering August Stuff















I had Greg take this picture pretty much as a joke. It's pretty funny that as much volume that we do that we have such primitive equipment and this pic is of me making my weekly version of demi. Unfortunately, due to the size of our kitchen and our tools we are forced to perform tasks in a rather primitive way, such as this, making demi in 8 gallon batches instead of 20-50 gallons which would be my preference.












Due to the lack of us not having a baker, our Corporate/Executive Chef Tom has been doing 99% of our baking and wedding cakes. He really has been doing some nice stuff.






My Buddy Chef Scott came into town for a few days to come hang out with the Cheffy Boy from Greenville, SC and as always there were the endless babbles about our passion for food.





While Chef was visiting, of course I had to work, here is a stuffed tilapia dish that we came up with for a function of a hundred plus

Tilapia stuffed with Shrimp and Scallops topped with Sauce Newburg.

No comments: