Sunday, October 08, 2006

Culinary Evangelist?????????




My buddy Chef Dave from Pennsylvania had jokingly called me the Culinary Evangelist due to the fact that I try to be somewhat motivating to other chefs and cooks with my uncanny outlook on of our somewhat crazy business.












These are pics from my giving the commencement speech for the graduating class of Second Harvest's Culinary Program in August.





At first I thought the "Culinary Evangelist" thingy was kind of funny, then Dave had sent me his reference list and descrips because I was one of the people on his reference list. I was listed as Chef/Culinary Evangelist...ha ha....Cheffy thought that was pretty funny and then when I saw the pics from the commencement I automatically thought of Dave...

You rock Buddy!!!!

No comments: