Friday, July 06, 2007

Harry and Cheffy (The Men, The Myth...The Beginning)



First, I guess I need to explain where my world has gone since it has been so long that I have written…

Left the catering facility in May and am at the café full time…not making any money, but am having fun with some of the events… I started doing cooking classes/private instruction at the Café (when we are not open) along with of the special events/cooking classes I am trying to schedule trying to score some more bucks, but as always…playing with food makes the CheffyBoy happy---financially profitable or not…and lately it is a big freaking NOT>…

Took over a Café at a Karaoke Bar last March, kept on working my job and hired a couple people to run the café and then I would go there when my day was done…for a while I was pumping out 100 plus hour weeks-freaking maniacs…am just a magician that dresses funny….

That was from March to Late May…since then I am the only employee and trying everything in my power to drum up more business or finding ways of taking advantage of my kitchen when I am not “providing a service” for the establishment

Then I met Harry...

Bullfeathers Karaoke Bar and Chef Mike's Craving's Cafe