Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dave Pounds a 24 Ounce Ribeye....

One of the latest Cheffy Fan's wanted Chef to cook him a monster of a steak like the one that Geno and Little Mitch ate...I didn't have any of the 34 ouncers left but he was happy that I would cut him as big of a ribeye that he wanted so David settled for a 26 ounce Ribeye and thus making him the next contestant on Cheffy's Wall of Shame...







What a fat boy that little ribeye became...
Ha ha...moments like this that I really love my job....


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wall of Shame? I'll gladly be on that wall. That was one amazing steak. The only shame would have been if I hadn't finished it! Thanks again, Chef Mike. We all had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Is that big a steak allowed under the Atkins diet?

Harley Reeves said...

Thank you for sharingg

Harley Reeves said...

Thhanks for sharing