Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's Cheffy been up to?

Have gotten a lot of emails and phone calls wondering what I have been doing, so I am just gonna give you the brief rundown and then link to a bunch of pics that I never had a chance to upload...

Hope all is well with everyone, I am missing my WI friends as well as those in VA and TN...

So here it goes....

I have yet to organize the files of pictures but here is the link to the albums and you can poke and choose which ones to view...and even tho' I really do miss and love my Chica, there are a ton of pics of her on there, have not had anytime to separate and organize the pics and that girl sure did like using the camera to take pics of herself...

Click here to see the pics

November 2008
Went to VA for a week, got to hang out with my family and musical friends, was a pretty cool trip, albeit a long one being that I drove from Mineral Point to historic Appomattox then back again....
Check out pics....

December 2008
Went on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico...travelled from Mineral Point to Chicago to Virginia to North Carolina to Tennessee to New Orleans to Gulfport, Mississippi to Mobile, Alabama then got on the ship in Mobile and spent Christmas on the ship and went to Cozumel for 5 days, came back to the states then went and picked up my "Chica" in Knoxville, TN then headed back to Mineral Point some 6000 miles later...

Pics of the Cruise, Cozumel and my family

January 2009
Upon making the mutual decision of my leaving the Walker House as the Executive Chef there was a succession of parties that took place...

Pics of my last cooking class at the Walker House
Pics of my going away party at Tony's Tap
Pics of my last night with my friend's Dan and Benita Schmitz, Geno and my Chica
Pics of mine and Chica's trip back to Tennessee

January-March 2009

I am currently back at the Convention Center that I used to work at in the late nineties and early part of the century, having fun pumping out the volume, hanging out with old friends in good ol' Greenville, SC while I am continuing my job search.

Pics from Greenville

So what in hell is next???

June 2009
I will be back in Mineral Point for a couple days....

June 20th- I will be at the Farmer's Market that morning doing a cooking demo utilizing local products from Rink and Jenny DaVee of Shooting Star Farms and other local farmers.

June 20th- That evening Terese Allen, a local chef, food writer and friend of Cheffy's will be doing a book signing for her new cookbook on Local Foods and I will do a cooking demonstration while Terese does a book signing at Pendarvis

June 21st- BBQ Party at Tony's Tap featuring Cheffy's Food...

Am currently attempting to set up other Guest Chef stuff for that week but is still in the works, I will post some other information as soon as it becomes confirmed.

No comments: