Friday, July 18, 2008

Walker House Mini Pasties

"Chef, What Makes your Pasties So Different?"
This was a question I got in an email from someone that grabbed a couple of my mini-pasties from the market last weekend.
So here we go...
Butter in the dough along with Tarragon, Roasted Garlic and "CheffySalt"






I use Top Sirloin Beef
Cut it by hand
Reserve the fat for my own suet
And the inevitable CheffySalt



Cube up the steak, cut up some taters, mix with some onions and the suet that I made out of the cap of the Top Butt and Tah-Dah
A couple hundred Pasties later....



And if you come see me when we open the doors maybe you can try one of Chef's Meditteranean Pasties (affectionately referred to as Chef's Anti-Pasty) Smoked Chicken Breast, Roasted Red Pepper, Artichoke, Roasted Garlic Pesto, Black Olive and Feta Cheese....on a bed of Roasted Red Pepper Coulis...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM







No comments: