Saturday, October 24, 2009

Tao of Being A Chef Articles-CheffyBabbles and Recipes





In the next several post I am going to post a bunch of articles that I had written over the years, some of them will be included in my book "Food & Other Four Letter Words"

Most of them are Cheffy Babbles but there are quite a few recipes mixed in the articles. There will be another post that will have hundreds of recipes linked to my yahoogroup site that you can view but cannot comment on unless you join the group. As of now the group is pretty much inactive but it still does contain a ton of information so the links that I have organized weeds through a bunch of the BS that often accompanies message boards and gives you the opportunity to Copy/Paste or to print the pages that interest you.

No comments: