Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Jewel and other Stars


Again this ain't my pic....I just gotta story...
I went out for a cocktail after work (and Cheffy doesn't do TV) and I saw Jewel perfoming on Jay Leno...Man...she looked hot....
This was not the Jewel that I met, I mean she is hot no matter what but people like her and Alison and Bonnie and Reba really know how to play the game...
When you see them in cut off overalls, rock and roll t-shirts and being who they are and what they do is when I find them the sexiest...
Tonight on Jay Leno Jewel wore a short skirt that accenuated parts of her body and I am here to tell you that is not the most sexiest part of that woman...not even close....
The same can be said about Alison or Alicia...they might be hot when they are on stage, but when they are backstage and really being "people" is when they are the hottest...
I am not being selfish or sexist, but you know when someone is sexy...they are who they are and not for any reason, not for a camera, not for a fan, not for any reason at all...
just cuz....
This is one of the reasons that I love Alison, Alicia, Melissa, Jewel...
They don't have to try to be something that they are not...
They just are...
Some of us love poetry
There are others that put music to the words...
I love them all...
The World According To Chef

No comments: