Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mineral Point Market Pics



Have been setting up at the Mineral Point Farmer's Market the past couple weeks and will continue to do so for the remainder of the season. Just giving the community a little insight into what the Walker House is offering before we open up the doors and it has been a lot of fun actually getting out in the public and meeting people outside of the restaurants that I frequent, so that has been a lot of fun.

Here are some pics that I took of and around the market and of course, my pasties (I have sold out of pasties every week since I started going) So now we are selling my mini-pasties, pulled southern BBQ Pork and our new Heat and Eat Whole Wheat Pizzas.

Thanks to everyone for their support of not only the Walker House but of our local farms and farmers and the other local businesses that frequent the market












No comments: