Saturday, June 14, 2008

LittleTown USA

I have tried to live in smaller communities throughout my life and career, it is kind of funny that no matter how similiar the LittleTown USA is, they still have their unique characteristics. This morning at the market was definitely one of those unique moments. When I was unloading our truck to set up at the market this morning there was a young lady that had a calf on a rope walking down the middle of the street, I couldn't help but giggle and scramble to locate my camera...that so rocked my world...
Only in Mineral Point!!!!

Capturing the moment...I thought this was so awesome
I love this little town...

Having them pose one more time for me before I left the market this morning

The Market
Mike Larossa's (sp?)Woodburning Car

Yes, that's what I said...A car that operates on Smoke...

This town and it's people amaze me...

Thank you for making me feel so welcomed and for never ceasing to amaze me...

No comments: